Quartus 7.1 Simulations

I have a strange issue with Quartus 7.1 simulation. I have a project with inputs a, b, c, and d. If I include inputs a,b and d in the .vwf file, the project will simulate in functional mode, but will not simulate in timing mode. By not simulating, I mean that the outputs do not toggle.

In both cases a warning appears: WARNING: Can't find signal signal in vector source file for input pin "c". It is only the timing mode that does not work.

If I add c to the .vwf, then timing mode corectly simulates. I don't recall this from previous versions, but do I have to include all inputs in the .vwf?

Reply to
Dan