(Q) interconnections between microblazes

hello

I am looking for the methods to set the interconnection between microblazes (MB).

For example of MESH, Consider 4 MBs.

MB1 - MB2 - MB4, MB1 - MB3 - MB4

Could anyone guide me to preset this interconnection ?

Thankyou in advance

Reply to
Hur

Jae,

I would recommend the FSL connections, as they make good point-to-point type of communication that you describe.

In a separate email, I will send you a MHS file of a dual-MicroBlaze system, along with C code. You should extend this system by adding FSL interfaces to other MicroBlaze nodes in your system.

Also, consult the EDK FSL and MicroBlaze documentation for information on parameterizing the FSL links and the different ways to access FSL via MicroBlaze (e.g. get, put, blocking vs. non-blocking, etc.).

Also, keep in mind that each FSL connection is a one-way street, so that if you require 2-way message passing from each MB to another, this will require 2 FSL links (master being the producer side, and slave being the consumer side).

Matt

Hur wrote:

Reply to
Matthew Ouellette

Matt

I am attempting a multiprocessor system using the microblaze i

support of reconfigurable computing research. Would it be possibl for me to obtain a copy of the system.mhs file you mentioned

Information on connecting MBs using the FSL is difficult to find

Thanks

Stephen Crave Configurable Computing La Virginia Tec

Jae

dual-MicroBlaz

Reply to
scraven

I'll expand my request to all.

I am seeking to build a multiprocessor system of Microblazes linke

using the FSL. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find an documentation on this. The Xilinx AppNote 529 deals with an externa IP core and has been little help

Any suggestions / info would be greatly appreciated

Much thanks

Stephen Crave

Reply to
scraven