Q:iMPACK:583 - '1' error

Hi,

I got this error message from my laptop while on my work place desktop it didn't have this at all. The message is this: ERROR: iMPACK:583 - '1': The idcode read from the device does not match the idcode in the bsdl file. Both PCs are running Win2k/SP4. I am using the latest iMPACK 6.3.02i. Can somebody help me to explain why this is happening and how to fix it?

Jack

Reply to
Jack Zhu