PROTEL DXP 2004 / NANOBOARD / 3rd Part board

Hey...

i hope there is a clever guy reading this channel and using Protel....

i have buyed a 3rd party FPGA board with a SpartanII SX2S300E... There is onboard Jtag (normal Xillinx Jtag)

But when i want to use it with protel and use soft instruments etc... i have to connet "2 Jtags" at one time, one for the Hard Jtag to program the FPGA and one to normal I/O Pins... Quite easy just a multiplexer... but...

Their owm Nanoboard has some kind a multiplexer so both chains can be selected at the same time...

AR0130_PCToNanoBoardCommunications.pdf

i also hae the schematic here....

I can see on the schematic there is 2 parellel jtags in the parellel cable.. but i can't use the 2'nd as it is... but even more there is a mode and a control bit i dunno if i can do something m,ultiplexing with...

Any one haveing a solution exept buying their board ?

Regards Kasper

Reply to
Repzak