[Promo] Danville releases SHARC kit for $199

Analog Devices, Altera and Danville Signal joined forces to create the ADDS-21261/Cyclone DSP & FPGA Evaluation Package featuring Danville's new dspstak 21261zx DSP Engine and dspstak c96k46 I/O Module.

The dspstak 21261zx combines the power of a SHARC DSP and a Cyclone FPGA. With a supporting cast of SDRAM, Flash, EEProm, SPI, Programmable Clocks, USB and RS-232, the dspstak is great for small and medium sized production requirements.

Development couldn't be easier, the dspstak 21261zx includes an Analog Devices' EZ-Kit LITE "style" debugger and is supported by Visual DSP++

4.0

For a limited time, the ADDS-21261/Cyclone DSP & FPGA Evaluation Package is available from Arrow Electronics for only $199.

Come see a demo at the Embedded Systems Conference in San Francisco. We'll be at the Analog Devices booth.

--
Al Clark
Danville Signal Processing, Inc.

Way Cool Al!