programming a LC5512MB using the IEEE1532 extension

Hi all, I tried to program a Lattice CPLD LC5512MB via the Xilinx parallel cable by using Xilinx iMPACT in batch mode with an ISC-file. The programming perfectly worked with an empty CPLD but if the CPLD already was programmed , strange things was happened - all Bits was programmed with zeros. It looks like as the ERASE OpCode in the LATTICE 1532-BSDL-file would not work. Does somebody know a solution?

Thanks and regards Burkhard

Reply to
Burkhard Schermer

I would like to share the following, Lattice made available for me a new fixed version of the ISC BSDL file. With it it's possible to program and re-program the Lattice CPLD via the Xilinx parallel cable and WebPack (iMPACT).

Burkhard

"Burkhard Schermer" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ckmnp5$4h6$03$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...

Reply to
Burkhard Schermer