Programmimg Altera serial configuration devices

Hi, Does anyone have a schematic for the Altera byteblaster II cable or has anyone developed a programmer for programming the ALtera EPCS1/4 family of serial configuration devices.

I am designing a board and I want to design the programmer into the system.

Regards Ben

Reply to
Ben Popoola

the schematics are on the Altera web site.

Reply to
Simon Peacock

Schematics (Protel) can be found on this site;

note that the schematics on the Altera website are for ByteblasterMV, not ByteblasterII

"Simon Peacock" schreef in bericht news:3f83e498$ snipped-for-privacy@news.actrix.gen.nz...

Reply to
Eric Paillet