Programmer + Cable

Hi,

we want to reprogram Spartan FPGAs via JTAG. We are not using Xilinx development tools so which programmer + cable do we have to buy ?

Rgds Andr=E9

Reply to
ALuPin

I am surprised you are not using Xilinx p&r tools. Anyway rather than invert the wheel again you can download from Xilinx, for free, a version of webpack tools for programming only.

You can use any of the recent Xilinx cables or look-alikes with this software.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development Board.

we want to reprogram Spartan FPGAs via JTAG. We are not using Xilinx development tools so which programmer + cable do we have to buy ?

Rgds André

Reply to
John Adair