Programmable clock ics8442

Hi,

I have a memec V4-MB development kit.In it there is a programmable clock ics8442.I am trying to configure it,but not working.i tried in the testing mode to check the testclock is routing into the TEST port.But this is also not working. Is anyone worked with this programmable clock synthesizer.Please help me.i think i am driving all control signals correctly. regards subin

Reply to
subint