profiling in modelsim

Hi,

Iam working on profiling , using 6.1d version, memory profiling reports generated for my project code is interims of mega bytes(total memory allocated) . when I run same project code on the machine for running the process it takes memory interims of gig bytes . why so difference. Help me

THAKS and REGARDS

VISHWANATH

Reply to
vishii4u

Maybe in one case you elaborate the design (vsim my_design) and in the other you run a simulation (vsim test_my_design).

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler