Problems with PLAmap (part of RASP package) from UCLA

I've downloaded and attempted to run both the solaris and windows executables of RASP that are downloadable from

In both cases, the PLAmap executable continually seg faults. Has anybody else had this problem?

My other option for optaining PLAmap is by acquiring SIS from UC Berkeley and then compiling the code for RASP ... but I've also been unable to compile the code for SIS that is provided by Berkeley.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

-Mark

Reply to
Mark Holland