problems getting flex10k10 to work

I have a flex10k10lc84-4 and have just bulit a test circuit for it. I am using the MAX+plusII software. I made a simple AND port and compiled and programmed it with a byteblaster II cable. I got no error messages, just the "configuration complete". When testing, the output was low regardless of the state of the inputs. The flex 10k10 seems to be dead except when programming it.

Does someone have an idea ?

Lennart Kirkevik

Reply to
LENNART KIRKEVIK

Likely cause : wrong pin assignment. Check the pin report, and verify against your schematics. Check the equation also. So simple it shouldn't be tough. Did you connect all Vcc and Gnd pins ?

Being able to download is a good start. You shouldn't be far.

Bert Cuzeau

Reply to
info_

Forgot : Check you JTag + programming + special inputs pins : you must use pullups or pulldowns, carefully follow the documentation.

Reply to
info_