Problems about Using Xilinx Command Line !

Hello everybody,

I am trying to use Xilinx's tool, ISE4.1i, to generate the bitstream file from my VHDL designs.

If I have three designs named A, B, C. Designs B and C are the components of A. When I using Xst to synthesize C, it could be done. But if I synthesize A, B, and C, errors occured. Therefore, I could have no choice but stop.

Could anyone tell me how to using the xilinx command line from synthesize VHDL files to generate bitstream file (or SVF file)? Any Documents about this? I am reading the documents of "Development System Reference Guide" of xilinx, but no good answers. Could anyone tell me the correct design flow or give me an example using command line to synthesize, PAR and generate configuration files? The chip I am using is xc2s100-5pq208. Thanks for any answers.

Yang-Tzu

Reply to
Yang-Tzu

Hi,

Go to

and download Lab #1.

Eric

Yang-Tzu wrote:

Reply to
Eric Crabill

Thanks for your help. I will try to modify this lab to match my needs. Thanks again.

Reply to
Yang-Tzu