problem with Xilinx

Hi, I have finded following error message in the synthesis process :

Analyzing module . ERROR:Xst:853 - Unsupported item in port list for module .

The port list in module pga (reference module) is:

LDI_mpx LDI_mpx ( .LDI (LDI), .LDI_TxRx (LDI_RX), .LDI_S (LDI_S), .go (READY), .CS0I (CS0I), .CS2I (CS2I), .RDI (RDI) //.WRI (WRI), //.LW_RI (LW_RI), //.BUFFER_WR (BUFFER_MPX_LDI) );

I don't find where is the unsupported item.The module LDI_mpx was finded correct for synthesis.

Reply to
Stefano Trucco