Problem with the "Write RPM to UCF" command (floorplanner 6)

Hi

I have problems with the "Write RPM to UCF" command in the floorplanner 6.2i.

I use a VirtexE.

I want to make RPM and when I click on the "Write RPM to UCF" command, The macro in The *.ucf file starts with a "RLOC="X0Y0"" constraints. All macro logics have "RLOC="R0C0"" constraints.

I can't reuse the macro because the map fails with the error :

>>ERROR:Map:6 - Bad format for RLOC constraint "X0Y0" on reg_sortie

symbol "Inst_reg_sortie".

Help me please...

Yvan EUSTACHE

Reply to