Problem with PlanAhead on Partial Reconfiguration on ML403 (Virtex 4)

Hello everybody,

I'm a PhD student and I work on Partial Reconfiguration. I try to do the tutorial provided by Xilinx which is : "PR Flow Design Examples Using ISE 9.1.2 with PR10 Overlay Targeting ML403 Board".

I have no problem with the first tutorial (Command Line PR Implementation Flow) but for the others PlanAhead must be used and I have some problems with it.

When I try to do the step 6 (Run PR Implementation Flow), I must use "Launch Run" to run the static implementation. After this, the status of the run become "Queued" and there is nothing happen after this.

I don't know what it could be, if anyone have already meet this problem, it will be great if you can help me.

Regards,

Gael Abgrall.

Reply to
G_Abgrall

I can give some precisions, I try to do the PlanAhead tutorial (without Partial Reconfiguration) and I have the same problem. Does PlanAhead need some configuration to work ? (I use the 9.2.7 version.)

Regards,

Gael Abgrall.

Reply to
G_Abgrall

Up ?

Excuse me but I still have this problem and it's very important for me to work with PlanAhead.

Regards,

Gael Abgrall.

Reply to
G_Abgrall