Problem with netlister in System Generator

Hello,

I am newbie learning Xilinx system generator.

I have made a simple down sampler program which will just downsample the incoming signal and presents it as downsampled version.

The simulink simulation runs well, but when I try to create a HDL netlist, the process just hangs in "Running Netlister".

Can someone help with this issuse and can provide a solution.

Sivakanth.

Reply to
sivakanth.telasula

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ha scritto:

Hi,

Try to restart Matlab and delete the '.\netlist' directory. My design (with sysgen 8.1) work correctly.

Reply to
g.bernocchi

Hello,

The suggestion you have made didn't work. I couldn't find a suitable solution even in the answers database of xilinx.

Sivakanth

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
sivakanth.telasula

Hello,

I found the solution at Xilinx answer record # 23274

I hope this will be help for other people

Sivakanth

Reply to
sivakanth.telasula