Problem with DCM simulation models

Hi all, I have the following problem: I have a Virtex-4 Board (ML403). The Virtex-4 is ES. To use the DCM I have to add the following line to the UCF file : CONFIG STEPPING = "ES"; The problem is that if I do this the simulation doesn't work (the DCM never locks).

GaLaKtIkUs™

=_alternative 005E3E9C8525718B_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

Try setting your simulation resolution to ps vice ns.

Reply to
Michael_R_Hicks-NR