Problem with carry reusing RPM with ISE 6.2i and VirtexE

Hi

First, excuse me for my english, Im a french student.

Then, I have problems to reuse RPM with ISE 6.2i and VirtexE :

I have cut a project in macros which are relationnaly placed. I want to reuse those macros in another project but the Translate shows me errors :

------ERROR:NgdBuild:753 - Line 3 in 'emis.ucf': Could not find instance(s) 'b_emisq/b_opp/Madd_s_inst_cy_34' in the design. To suppress this error specify the correct instance name or remove the constraint. or

------ERROR:NgdBuild:753 - Line 4 in 'emis.ucf': Could not find instance(s) 'b_emisq/b_opp/Madd_s_inst_sum_34' in the design... ...

The carry logic and sum logic make errors because (I think) during the resynthesise of the macros ISE changes the name of carry logic and sum logic.

There's no error with the others logic, and I can reuse all macros which have no carry chain.

Do you know those errors and how I can resolve them ?

Thank you

Yvan EUSTACHE

Reply to
yvan.eustache1

[...]

Cher Yvan, Two suggestions.

1) Use the Floorplanner to find out the new names of the chain, and correct the UCF file accordingly.
Reply to
Symon