Problem with assigning package pins using PACE

Hi,

When I use PACE to assign package pins in ISE 7.1, instead of all my pins being displayed as usual, the only pins displayed are:

I0 I1 I2 I3 I4 I5 I6 I7 O

Which seems like some sort of buffer IO. I'd appreciate if anybody could tell me what is causing this and how can I get PACE to display all the correct IO pins present in my design.

Thanks,

Alastair

Reply to
al99999