problem to synthetize with ISE

Hello,

I get trouble to run a project(synthetize and p&r) It complete sucessfully all the steps but it doesn't validate it so when I try to remake just one step like the P&R it restarts also the synthetize as it has never been done. Also when I made a step instead of putting a green mark on this step when it have been done , it puts a a point of interrogation ( and not a red cross)

for example : I make my project and synthetize it . ISE says me that it have been completed but it keeps the point of interrogation. Then I run the Implement Step and it restarts the synthetize first. As if I have done a a rerun command.

If I make a full run (synthetize+translate+map+P&R) It validates all steps when they are finish (but still running the next step) with the green mark but when it finish the run all the step are unvalidate ( by a ? sign)

does anyone have already meet these problem?

I have already try to reinstall ISE (6.3 sp3) and remake all the project (just keeping the vhd)

Thanks you for your answer.

alex

Reply to
kcl

I've found that this is often a system problem. ISE keeps track of source module modification times and generated file creation times. If some of the files are located on another computer these times may not be directly comparable. This happens if the systems are not set to the same time zone for instance, or sometimes if they don't use the same operating system. It can also happen if the computers' clocks are not set correctly.

Reply to
Gabor

That's it !

Onetime I have changed my computer's clock, but i did'nt notice that i compile my design with the wrong date and since I come back to the right date it doesn't work.

Thanks Gabor

alexis

Reply to
kcl