Problem of uninstall modelsim

Hi, I have installed Xilinx webpack and modelsim in my computer. I find it is rather perhaps because of the memory not large enough. The webpack still searches for modelsim for simulation even I uninstalled it (modelsim). I even tried uninstalled webpack and reinstalled it. It still looks for modelsim (of course, I have set the option back in the dialog box of simulator). Could you tell me how to correct this ?

Thank you very much.

Reply to
fl

Sorry, the version of webpack is 8.2 and modelsim is 6.2 XE.

Reply to
fl