Problem: Invalid Processor Version Number 0x00000000- EDK-7.1- latest service pack, ML310, bootloop, download bitsream

Hi all,

Am working on ML310 board, and EDK. I get similar problem like Xilinx Answer database 18265, 21296, but not quite. The exact problem is in the subject and this is what I do, to land in the problem.

A. I create a project in EDK7.1 for ML310 board

1.I initialize the bootloop for PPC405_0 (mark to initialize BRAM ), and unmark the BRAM in the project TestApp.

2.Generate Lib, Bsp , build project/userapplication, Generate Bitstream and update bitstream

  1. When doing step 2 Software settings are : PPC405_0:MVL linux and it has several peripherals connected to it PPC405_1: stand alone

4.when I open XMD before downloading the bootloop(download.bit, created after "update bitstream" command), it recognizes the ppc target.id=0

5.when i download the bootloop(download.bit), and open XMD it doesnot recognize the ppc Target.saying it has Invalid Processor Version No 0x00000000

Can anyone tell me where i am going wrong? I appreciate all the help.

With warm regards, Chakra.

Reply to
chakra

any suggestions in this regard?