Problem installing ISE 7.1

Hi, I am having a problem installing Xilinx ISE 7.1. It completed 99% and then it says "The following error was encountered during installation: 2 : An error was detected in the archive. Press retry to try again, otherwise press cancel to exit the installation." It was under an administrator, so I don't know what the problem is. I had version 6.1 before I tried to install 7.1. Has anyone run into this problem before? And how do you fix this? Thanks, Ann

Reply to
AL