problem block ram modelsim

Dear, I have a problem with my block-ram, namely I have made new perheperal (opb-ipif) and I by means of coregen dpram have produced. But the problem is when I want simulate something in modelsim 6.0d then reaches I the decision that there are no DIN. The dates become by means of a c programme (works) to slv3 a register and there din

Reply to
devre