Printing in ChipScope

Hi,

I'm trying to print a waveform from ChipScope Pro 6.3 under Windows.

I have a waveform window open, and a printer selected, however when I try to select the "Print" option from the File menu, nothing happens. It's quite strange - after the mouse hovers on the "Print" menu item for about a quarter of a second, a small gray square (maybe 3x3 pixels?) appears next to it. No amount of clicking can cause the Print wizard to launch.

Anyone seen this and know a workaround?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John Williams

Hi John,

I was able to both convert to pdf and to send directly to the printer=20 from the printing wizard in ChipScope. I've installed service pack 3 for =

ChipScope 6.3, I don't know if that has anything to do with it... Might=20 be worth a try if you havn't.

I can email you some of my waveforms as pdf:s if that makes you happier..= =3D)

/Johan

John Williams wrote:

r=20

--=20

----------------------------------------------- Johan Bernsp=E5ng, snipped-for-privacy@xfoix.se Research engineer

Swedish Defence Research Agency - FOI Division of Command & Control Systems Department of Electronic Warfare Systems

Please remove the x's in the email address if replying to me personally.

Johan BernspÄng

Hmmm, installed SP3 but no change. Time to open a webcase I suppose...

A generous offer, but probably won't help me debug my DMA bandwidth issues :)

John

Reply to
John Williams