Pricing info for Synplify Pro Xilinx...

I need ASAP the pricing information for Synplify Pro for Xilinx, for budgetary placeholder info.

Anyone know where to find this? Thanks.

--
Nicholas C. Weaver.  to reply email to "nweaver" at the domain
icsi.berkeley.edu

Google says:- Pricing and Availability

The Synplify 7.7 and Amplify 3.7 software are available now. Pricing for the Synplify software starts at $9,500 (U.S.) and pricing for the Amplify Physical Optimizer(TM) software starts at $29,000 (U.S.). For more information visit Synplicity's Web site at

Pro used to cost about double Synplify regular.

HTH, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

Thanks, but I recall there being a cheaper Xilixn only verson or sometihng. And a press release won't due for the budget info I need.

--
Nicholas C. Weaver.  to reply email to "nweaver" at the domain
icsi.berkeley.edu
Reply to
Nicholas Weaver

So call Synplicity. Telephones. They work great. The number's on their site.

the

Reply to
John_H

Web sites also work great, some people actually put information on them so other people don't have to telephone them to ask simple questions.

Reply to
nospam

This sort of pricing is never on websites, you have to call them and negotiate a deal.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

If you have to ask the price, you can't ....

Reply to
Tim

: >So call Synplicity. : >Telephones. They work great. : >The number's on their site.

: Web sites also work great, some people actually put information on them so : other people don't have to telephone them to ask simple questions.

You never tried a web site of a normal german distributor:

All it's normally says is : Call!

Uwe Bonnes

Reply to
Ken McElvain

Like Ken said, you might qualify for an educational discount. But the Xilinx only version is sold by Xilinx the last time I checked. It was $995, IIRC. It is pretty limited, like the free version with webpack, but at a higher number of lines of code. So if your project is pretty large, it may not be the right choice. I also recommend that you contact your local sales rep for Synplicity.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
removed.