Pricing for V2-Pro / V4-FX ?

Hi,

Just wondering if someone can give me a ballpark/estimate pricing of the V2-Pro / V4-FX devices compared with a Spartan-3 or a V4. If you want to e-mail me privately and not post in the ng, I'm fine with that.

For a project I am working, I want a uP + FPGA + decent OS. I'm looking at Microblaze, but I know the uCLinux port to it isn't very mature yet. I know that the Linux port to PowerPC is very mature and there are other free OSes available for PPC.

Regards, Ram.

Reply to
Ram