PREP benchmark

Hi all,
I'm looking for the PREP (Programmable Electronic Performance Cooperative)
benchmark.
Unfortunately, the site www.prep.org seems to be closed down...

Does anyone know where to find the code (or e-mail me) ?

Thanks in advance,

-- Davide.

anguita AT dibe.unige.it

Re: PREP benchmark
PREP was a naive attempt at standardized benchmarks for FPGAs and CPLDs.
It became totally poisoned by super-aggressive marketing methods by some
of the competing manufacturers, turning it into a sad joke.
I consider my active participation (as one of the founders of the group)
the most disappointing experience of my long carreer.
Peter Alfke