ppc elf data and vectors sections

Hi,

I did an objdump on my elf file and I got an text section of approx

4KB, vectors section approx 8KB and data section approx 16KB.

I would like to know why the vectors and data sections are so much bigger and if there is a way to make them smaller.

I noticed there is a huge MfDcrTable in the data section, I am using the xilinx interrupt drivers, but does this need to be that big?

Regards, e

Reply to
eascheiber

Just right click your software project in EDK and select "generate linker script". Then you can edit it for whatever sizes you like.

-clark

Reply to
cpope