PPC cores and XAUI core on Xilinx Virtex-II Pro 20

Hi,

I am trying to find out if there are any restrictions to using both the PPC cores in the Virtex-II Pro device as well as using two XAUI cores (one on top and one on the bottom). Specifically, I am trying to find out clocking restrictions and any restrictions on allowing usage of both the PPC cores and both XAUI cores in a signle device.

thanks Huzaifa

Reply to
Huzaifa Ginwalla