PP1000SetupDMAChannel( ) function in celoxica RC1000

hi, i am new to FPGA's. i am using celoxica RC1000 to implement a digital beamformer. i have a text file with 12-bit binary data which i use as the input to my beamformer. my understanding is tht we have to read the text file into an array and then specify the array name in the PP1000SetupDMAChannel() function. i am unaware of a method to read the binary numbers in the text file into an array in c. i am not sure if my line of thought to write data into the memory of the FPGA is correct.can somebody guide me? thank you very much. c'ka.

Reply to
cka