power measurement on the board...

Hi guys,

I'm trying to measure the power consumption on the board instead of using XPower. From the previous posts I know that if I can in a way measure the current on Vccint I can measure the power consumption of the chip (not the board). Is that correct? Is there any similar way for me to be able to measure the power on External Memory on the board?

thanks,

Amir

Reply to
Xesium