Power Estimation without Pad Connection (XPower)

Hi

I want to make a XPower Estimation of a Design which has no connectio

to the pins/pads of the FPGA. I tried to do this using a stimuli file vcd-file and testbench but the Values I get are far of from reality

Does anybody know whether there is a way to do an estimation like thi

one

Thanks for help

parit

Reply to