POLL: Would you want to know?

I have said previously I would not post in this group about Jesus
any longer.  But I fear I have sinned against God in making that
statement.  So, I want to ask a poll:

    Question:

        If you were wrong in your belief that we do not need
        Jesus to forgive us of sin ... would you want to know?

Please answer yes or no:

    Yes -- You WOULD want to know if you were wrong.
    No  -- You WOULD NOT want to know if you were wrong.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: POLL: Would you want to know?

No, you just cannot stop posting, and that was totally expected.

A hint: if you truly want to stop posting, don't tell anyone. Just stop.

Gene

Re: POLL: Would you want to know?

Do you know why, Evgeny?  Because every time I would read posts here
my heart would be torn in two!  I would sit here thinking of the fate
of those who are not forgiven for their sin by Jesus Christ, and it
would tear me up!

I cannot sit idly by and let people I care about be sent to Hell
without raising my voice and imploring them ... PLEASE, for the sake
of your eternal soul, come to Jesus and ask forgiveness.  This isn't
a joke.  It isn't a made up story.  It is the fate you are facing in
your sin ("you" meaning all people).

We are already condemned for our sin.  What Jesus offers is a way out
from that condemnation.  He offers Himself in our place.

This is a final thing I'm talking about.  It's not even like being
in a really bad automobile accident and being burned over 90% of
your body to the point where you suffer pain for the next 65 years
of your life.  I'm talking about about being cast into the flames,
in an eternal body that will not be consumed by those flames, to
where you won't just feel the pain of your recovery and unusual
skin grafts, but you will feel the torment of the flames forever!

I cannot be silent when I realize that's where unsaved people are
heading.  It's not within me to be so cold and callous.  I have a
loving, caring, passionate heart, and I come here IMPLORING you
to turn to Jesus and ask forgiveness.  You know you are a sinner.
He is the savior you need so you are not judged for your sin.

That is why I could not remain quiet.  Because I'm not a cold,
callous, insensitive murderer.  I have a heart, and love, and that
love wins out over your cries to me to be silent.  You do not know
today what I know, but I do know it, and I will continue to fight
for each and every one of you.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: POLL: Would you want to know?
Here is the message of God creating everything, sin entering in, the
fall, the distractions by the enemy, and God Himself coming in to our
fallen-in-sin world to save us:

    Lifehouse Everything Skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: POLL: Would you want to know?
Dne ?etrtek, 04. maj 2017 19.13.19 UTC+2 je oseba Rick C. Hodgin napis
ala:

"God" is just a brainfart.

Re: POLL: Would you want to know?
Oh for crying out loud.

You have started with the assumption that creation cannot be understood, on
ly believed in.

Apply some bloody science, try a theory and see if it can be disproved.

Try this theory. The universe is a single expanding consciousness, which ca
n be influenced by all things within it. Two thousand years ago a very brig
ht woman started working this out. She then spent thirty years teaching her
 son what she had come to understand and he went out into the world teachin
g others. Unfortunately the world at large worshipped snakes and the like a
nd could not cope with the idea that everyone is truly the master of their
own destiny so he had to hide the message hence the speaking in tongues stu
ff. Unfortunately self righteous idiots such as yourself have taken his mes
sage and twisted it. I have spent twenty years trying to disprove this theo
ry and haven't managed to yet, it seems to explain everything.

Re: POLL: Would you want to know?
No need for that. Just check the definition for "God" and all related verbs ( like "universe/wold" ,"natural" "supernatural", "divine" etc) and you'll see that no matter how you tweak them, you won't be able to make logical, "watertight" whole out of them.

So, all this God mumbo-jumbo is just a brainfart. It is broken at the level of base definitions, no need to run through the maze of mental illness to prove it's crap.

Re: POLL: Would you want to know?

If you were wrong, would you want to know?

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: POLL: Would you want to know?

No I haven't.  But there are some things we cannot understand in
our present form, which is why we don't know them.

You could create your own religion out of that theory.  It sounds
good to man's reasoning mind.  It just has one problematic fallacy:
It's not true.

-----
Here's the truth:  Christianity is not about religion:

    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.arch/2FXLYxkRUzA/9NLvf-sjAQAJ

You must be forgiven of your sin otherwise your guilt against God
goes with you when you leave this world.  You'll be judged, found
guilty, and tossed FOREVER into the burning lake of fire and brimstone.

Jesus is the only one who can take away your sin, because of what
He did at the cross.  And, it's free to receive for the asking.

He could not have made it any easier and still given you a choice.

Please ask Him to forgive your sin.  It's how you gain eternal life
in Heaven with God.  His paradise, not like this world.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

PS - God wants to forgive us.  He's made is as easy as possible.  We
     just have to ask Him.  He could not have made it any easier and
     still given us a choice.

Site Timeline