Please, I need help with a mpeg layer 1 decoder in vhdl

I need to make a mpeg layer1 decoder description in vhdl and I don't find any information.

Can somebody help me?

Reply to
jacobo

1) Go to Google.

2) Type: mpeg decoder VHDL

3) Hit "Enter" key.

Bob Perlman Cambrian Design Works

Reply to
Bob Perlman

Bob,

I tried your suggestion, too, about Google. It really worked. Thanks for letting loose of this secret. From now on, I won't have to rely on others to do the work that I can do for myself.

It's like the old saying goes:

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Regards, Bob

Reply to
Bob

You think that it works? I'm looking for the vhdl description. Have you a direct link??????(It isn't so simple.)

Reply to
jacobo