Please Help

Hi all,

I have done a project in which FPGA implementation is done.I have used Xilinx7.1i FPGA tool. I have written code in Verilog. So,I just wanted to know the type of questions that can be asked in interviews on FPGA's. Is the knowledge of VIRTEX II architecture enough? What type of questions could be asked on the synthesis report? What are the things I should be thorough enough to answer?

May be this kind of questions should not be posted in this forum. I'm sorry for that. But please help me regarding this.

Hoping for the positive response. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards, Raghu

Reply to
raghu

Is it just me, or are we having a sense of deja vu?

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS