PLB master without xilinx ipif

Hi, Which is better --- to have plb master with xilinx ipif in it or without it? I want to avoid ipif but wanted to know if it will affect performance? Thanks, Nitesh

Reply to
Nitesh

Your solution with the IPIF will almost be better. I had to do a PLB master implementation and could not get the IPIF to work correctly. I spent a day reading through the spec on PLB and wrote my own.

-ELi

Reply to
Eli Hughes

I had about the same experience with OPB master.

Guru

Reply to
Guru