PLB GEMAC

Hi, I'm trying to use PLB GEMAC in EDK 7.1, but I don't manage to make standalone application test (provided in EDK) work.

As BSB doesn't support PLB GEMAC, we attached it to the rest of the system manually. To do that we looked at the PLB GEMAC example of the ml300 board.

AS we do not have a 62.5 MHz in our board we used a 125 MHz external clock, and then we obtained the 62.5 MHz to feed the dcm required by the plb gemac ip. We tried to keep the signal as 'clean' as possible.

Is there anyone who have faced the same problem? I would appreciate any suggestion! Thanks a lot Marco

Reply to
solazzimarco