PLB communication

Hi all,

I need desperate help in two areas:

  1. Can i do CRC check while transmiting data from PLB master to PLB slave. If yes than what are the best technique i can use.

  1. Can any buddy tell me the data format for PLB transaction. I mean does it have any specified fields like any other standards or all 64 bits are assigned for data??? If so can i put assign different fields like 16 bits for CRC 4 bits for type of data and 4 bits for length of data.

Please forgive me for my little education about PLB and FPGA.

Thanks

Reply to
Fizzy