PLB clocking

Hi,

I have a cutom IP that i want to run at lest say at 80 Hz. I want to atatch this IP to PLB Bus which has clock running at 100 MHz. The IPIF interface provides you the Bus clock and all the required interface signals. What are my options to make the data cross from 100 Mhz clock domain to 80 Hz clock domain. i also need to drive 80 Hz clock from 100 Mhz clock so the both can be synchronous.

Thanks

Reply to
Fizzy

Fizzy schrieb:

Still the same problem? But hey, what kind of stuff is running at 80 Hz? Such things are much better done in software. But to answer your your question (again). Run the 80 Hz stuff at 100 MHz and use a 80 Hz clock enable.

Regards Falk

Reply to
Falk Brunner

Yeah, you keep posting the same question but never really tell what you are doing. Why don't you explain what the super-slow signals are being used for. Maybe you have in one of your multiple other posts about this and I don't know.

Reply to
motty