Platform USB Cable and Windows XP Pro x64

Basically i am looking for a way to get this cable working with the x64 bit version of windows - can somebody help me with this ???

Regards Dre

Reply to
Dre

version of windows - can somebody help me with this ???

Unfortunately, the drivers and iMPACT software for 64 bit platforms will not be available until the next release of ISE due in Jan, 2007

Reply to
Neil Glenn Jacobson

If that includes 64-bit Linux, it's great news. :-)

Reply to
Eric Smith