PlanAhead : problems

Hi, After using PlanAhead a while I've got some problems:

1) when using ExploreAhead Trace does not start. I investigated the problem and noticed that this is caused by "-v" option of the Trace. When I run Trace under ISE with this switch it refuses to start as well. The problem is that I cannot ( or I don't know ) how to get rid of teh

-v switch under ExploreAhead: it is always there.

2) How could I manually assign the logic to IOB resources (FFs). First of all, it does not show these resources as it does for CLBs. Second, it refuses to place any FF in IOB when working in SITE/BEL Constraint mode. Do you know how could I do it?

3) Floorplan under PlanAhead is not compatible with other Xilinx software. It rearranges the UCF file I created under PACE in the way that when I try to read it back under PACE it reports errors and many location constarints are lost. How to make it working exchangable?

Regards Wojtek

Reply to
wojtek_himself