PipelineC

Hi folks,

I have a little project I've been working on to make a better HDL-like language.

It's a subset of C so should be familiar.

I am using a Digilent Arty Artix-35T board and have a working UDP example.

I am looking for opinions on current progress and ideas for what features/projects to pursue next.

Also, if you like correcting bad python - heyo!

Check it out eh:

Thanks, Julian

Reply to
Julian Kemmerer