PicoBlaze for Altera (ACEX1K)?

Hi, I am looking for PicoBlaze (or similar) processor implementation for Altera ACEX1K FPGA. Thanks in advance.

Pratip Mukherjee

Reply to
Pratip Mukherjee

Erm, Picoblaze itself sounds unlikely - Picoblaze was very carefully targetted to the Xilinx architecture. I'm sure something similar could be done for Altera, but I don't know of one - sorry.

Martin

--
martin.j.thompson@trw.com
TRW Conekt, Solihull, UK

The NIOS (16-bit < 1000 logic elements) should fit into the larger members of the ACEX1K family. Check out:

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?