pcis3base, cesys

Hello Group,

i am working on a project with a cesys card (PCIS3BASE). My problem is as follows:

I wish to run the basic tests that are shipped with the card. The programs however fail to detect the card (It appears under various windows utilities though as well as plx utilities like plxmon). I guess this is because I have the wrong version of the driver. Could somebody please help me out on this?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, S.j.

Reply to
S.j