pci protocol analyzer

Could anyone recommend a tool for analyzing the pci or pci-x protocol?

I'm developing a pci-x board that will plug into a pc architecture. I have googled around and found several manufacturers but am looking for testimonials from those that have actually used such products and would comment on their usability and features.

chad.

Reply to
Chad Bearden

I've been using the VMETRO PCI analyzers and are pretty happy with them. I havent't used their PCI-X analyzer yet.

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?