PCI on Virtex II Pro (corrected)

Sorry, I just had to add which V2P device I am referring to:

Hi,

We are trying to implement the Xilinx 66/64 PCI core on a V2P20-5. Unfortunately, we just received a note from Xilinx that the -5 device will not live up to the 66MHz requirement (despite the fact that they had originally claimed that it _is_ on their "qualified" list).

Does anyone have experience with this core? Has anyone managed to implement a 66/64 PCI Master/Slave on a V2P20-5 device? Any hints/input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks much in advance, Tal.

Reply to
Tal Lachmann