PCI on Virtex II Pro (corrected)

Sorry, I just had to add which V2P device I am referring to:

Hi,

 We are trying to implement the Xilinx 66/64 PCI core on a V2P20-5.
Unfortunately, we just received a note from Xilinx that the -5 device
will not live up to the 66MHz requirement (despite the fact that they
had originally claimed that it _is_ on their "qualified" list).

 Does anyone have experience with this core? Has anyone managed to
implement a 66/64 PCI Master/Slave on a V2P20-5 device? Any
hints/input will be highly appreciated.

 Thanks much in advance,
 Tal.

Site Timeline