PCI interface on CYCLONE(ep1c6)

Hi,everybody. I have some questions about pci interface on Cyclone.Would someone help me? First,Which pins of PCI should be pull-up or pull-down on the board? Second,Do some resistors(33ohms or 50ohms) to be series between EP1C6 and PCI?

Thanks.

Reply to
eehinjor

Without having used the Cyclone, I can say that if the PCI interface is a standard one, the pull ups/downs required are in the PCI spec (which I strongly suggest you read). Available at:

Whether you need series resistors depends ont he physical characteristics of the drivers and the board.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS