PCI Express specification.

Hi, there:

I am looking for PCI Express speficitaion...May I know where I can get it besides the PCI SIG? I have no membership with that sig...

Kelvin

Reply to
kelvin8157

Hendra

Reply to
Hendra Gunawan

You have to be a member to get the specficiation.

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Actually, you can get the official specification from PIC SIG if you are not a member. The order form is at:

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

well...i will search it again and again until i can find one...dun think i can afford that kind of price...

Kelvin

Reply to
Kelvin

If you just want to learn about PCI Express you can buy a book, .e.g. the earlier mentioned mindspring book, or "The Complete PCI Express Reference" from Intel Press. If you are about to implement PCI Express you can not affort to not get the spec...

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

oh, yah, it's true. i only want to learn but i don't want to pay for a book either but i want my own copy of either a book or a spec... i am sure there will be a softcopy somewhere in some professor's computer account from some university...only that somebody has yet to browse his directory...:P Happy searching for free stuff online...

kelvin

Reply to
kelvin8157